Location: Tempe, AZ
Short-term School Psychologist Job Opportunity - Tempe, AZ
A school district in the Tempe, AZ area is seeking a School Psychologist for a full-time job opportunity to catch up evaluations and reevaluations and Sunbelt Staffing is now scheduling interviews.
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Short-term position
- Help catch up on overflow of evaluations and reevaluations
- Students with mild to moderate disabilities
- Students of all ages
- AZ School Psychologist certification
- AZ fingerprint clearance card
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Psychologist job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled