Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Short-Term Remote School Social Worker Job Opening Actively Interviewing PA Social WorkersApply
Short-Term Remote School Social Worker Job Opening – Actively Interviewing PA Social Workers
There is a job opening for a full-time School Social Worker for this school year! The school district is currently interviewing qualified applicants for a short-term position. This position will last approximately 10-20 weeks. The applicant must be licensed and certified in Pennsylvania as a Social Worker.
Candidates without a certification in Pennsylvania as a Social Worker will not be considered for an interview.
- 100%vVirtual position
- 37.5 for the duration of the position
- The social worker will with students of all ages to
- Primary function will be to fulfill their Social Worker IEP goals
- Disabilities are mostly social and emotional disorders
- Provide individual and/or group counseling
- Refer parents and student to agencies when appropriate.
- Must have a computer that is less than 5 years old
- Must have a working web camera
- Must have high-speed internet capabilities
- Candidates must go through a short tech-screening
Please contact Alina Rosales directly at (813)-518-6900 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this job opening. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply