Location: Reiffton, PA
Short-term Early Intervention SLPApply
A school district is currently hiring for an early intervention speech language pathologist (SLP) to fill in for a short-term assignment.
- Pennsylvania Speech Language Pathologist credentials
- Maintain accurate records regarding student needs and progress
- Develop, write, and help implement IEPs
- Perform clinical functions such as: screens, evaluations, development of treatment plans, and delivery of treatment in accordance with policies and procedures
- Communicate regularly with parents and faculty regarding treatment plans and therapy goals
To learn more about this please send all resumes to our hiring manager Laila.Ramadan@Sunbeltstaffing.com or apply within.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply