Location: Shoreline, WA
Shoreline,, WA - School-Based SLP Job Opportunity
We are accepting applications for an experienced school-based Speech Language Pathologist for a job opportunity near Shoreline, Washington.
- Full time contract position for at least the first semester of the upcoming school year, potentially longer
- Manageable middle school caseload of students with a wide range of speech related disorders
- Responsibilities to include the full scope of school-based speech therapy and related services, most likely delivered as hybrid onsite and virtual
- Washington State SLP license and ESA required
- Must have recent, relevant experience
To discuss this opportunity in detail, please call Barbara Gawthrop at 813-792-3470, or email current resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled