Location: Shenandoah, LA
Shenandoah, LA: Special Education Teacher
I am working with a school district near Shenandoah, LA to schedule interviews for a special education teacher job for this school year.
- Provide instruction to elementary school students who have varying needs and mild to moderate disabilities; Serve as the primary case manager for a select number of K-8 students
- Create and implement lesson plans
- Develop and implement IEP goals and participate in IEP meetings
- Comply with all state and federal guidelines
- Active LA SPED credentials for K-8 are required
For additional information about this job, please send your most current resume to email@example.com or call (813) 379-3707.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled