Location: Lugoff, SC
Seeking Speech Therapist for Upcoming School Year | High School Caseload | Lugoff, SCApply
Seeking Speech Therapist for Upcoming School Year | High School Caseload | Lugoff, SC
Sunbelt Staffing is working with a school district near the Lugoff, South Carolina area! The district is looking for an outstanding Speech Therapist to join their team for the upcoming school year. We are looking for an applicant who can work onsite, has previous experience in a school setting, and experience with Medicaid billing. The SLP will likely be working with high school students, but the candidate will have a say in which grade level they want to work with. This is a full-time position at 35-37.5 hours per week, however we will also consider part-time applicants who can commit to at least 20 hours per week.
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Treat speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Provide training and education to family/caregivers and other professionals.
- Work collaboratively with professionals from many other disciplines.
- Master's Degree in Speech Pathology
- ASHA Credentialed
- SC Speech Language Pathologist license
- Experience with Medicaid billing
- Ability to work for any U.S. employer
The school district is hoping to interview candidates as soon as possible. Please send your information to the contact below to be considered for an interview and learn more about this position:
National Hiring Manager
#slp #schools #speechlanguage #nsy #speechtherapist
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply