Location: Dalzell, SC
Seeking Speech Language Pathologist for New School Year | Full-Time Position | Dalzell, SCApply
Seeking Speech Language Pathologist for New School Year | Full-Time Position | Dalzell, SC
Sunbelt Staffing is working with a school district near the Dalzell, South Carolina area! The district is looking for an exceptional Speech Language Pathologist to join their team for the upcoming new school year. We are looking for a candidate who can work onsite, has previous experience in a school setting, and experience with Medicaid billing. The SLP will have a say in what grade level they want to work with. This is a full-time position at 35-37.5 hours per week, however we will also consider part-time applicants who can commit to at least 20 hours per week.
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Treat speech, language, communication, and swallowing disorders.
- Provide training and education to family/caregivers and other professionals.
- Work collaboratively with professionals from many other disciplines.
- Master's Degree in Speech Pathology
- ASHA Credentialed
- SC Speech Language Pathologist license
- Experience with Medicaid billing
- Ability to work for any U.S. employer
The school district is hoping to interview candidates as soon as possible. Please send your information to the contact below to be considered for an interview and learn more about this position:
National Hiring Manager
#slp #schools #speechlanguage #nsy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply