Location: Livonia, MI
Seeking Special Education Teacher's Assistant for Full-Time Job Opening | Livonia, MIApply
Seeking Special Education Teacher's Assistant for Full-Time Job Opening | Livonia, MI
We are working with a school district near the Livonia, MI area in Michigan who is looking to hire a Teacher's Assistant to help their students with special needs. The special education teaching assistant will aid the teacher in many of their daily classroom activities.
They will help special needs students to care for their physical and emotional health and safety. Candidates applying must have experience working with students with special needs. We are looking for applicants who are patient, hardworking, and enjoy working with children.
- Aiding the teacher with lessons and daily plans
- Assisting with paperwork and reports
- Setting up the classroom for activities
- Monitoring the needs of the children to ensure their health and safety
- Applicants can voice an age group preference
- The role may be supporting a few students with mild to moderate needs in a Self-Contained classroom.
- Disabilities will include cognitive impairments
- 37.5 hours per week
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience working with children including those with special needs
- Associate's Degree or 60 college credits
- Pass a local assessment of knowledge and skills in assisting in instruction
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to email@example.com and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#para #teacheraide #parapro #hiring
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply