Location: Peabody, MA
Seeking School Psychologists For A Job Near Peabody, MA
Currently interviewing School Psychologists for a job with a local school district near Peabody, MA. This position is Full-Time. We also have a part time positions available.
In this job near Peabody, MA, the School Psychologist will work to support the success of Elementary, Middle, and High school students academically, socially and behaviorally. The district is looking for a self-starter, with excellent time management skills.
School Psychologist Job Employment type:
- Full-time Contract, approx. 32-37 hours/week, Full School Year
- Itinerant position - 1 to 2 school sites
School Psychologist Job Experience:
- Prior experience with public school is desirable
- Initial and re-evaluations
- Identifies and assesses the learning, development, and adjustment characteristics and needs of those struggling with social, emotional and behavioral challenges.
- Collaboration with educators, parents and the disciplinary team to create supportive and safe learning environments for all students.
School Psychologist Job Qualifications:
- Active MA School Psychologist Certification
To Apply: For more information about this School Psychologist job near Peabody, MA, please email a copy of your resume to Tracy.Kline@SunbeltStaffing.com and you can use the following link to view my availability and schedule a time to speak with me about this job.
National Hiring Manager
Ask me about teletherapy....
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled