Location: Novi, MI
Seeking School Psychologists For A Job Near Novi, MichiganApply
Currently interviewing School Psychologists for a job with a local school district near Novi, Michigan. This position is Full-Time and approximately 35-38 hours a week.
In this job near Novi, Michigan, the School Psychologist will work to support the success of Elementary and Middle school students academically, socially and behaviorally. The district is looking for a self-starter, with excellent time management skills.
School Psychologist Job Experience:
- Prior experience with public school is desirable
- Initial and re-evaluations
- Identifies and assesses the learning, development, and adjustment characteristics and needs of those struggling with social, emotional and behavioral challenges.
- Collaboration with educators, parents and the disciplinary team to create supportive and safe learning environments for all students.
School Psychologist Job Qualifications:
- Active MI School Psychologist Certification
To Apply: For more information about this School Psychologist job near Novi, Michigan, please email a copy of your resume to Tracy.Kline@SunbeltStaffing.com and you can use the following link to view my availability and schedule a time to speak with me about this job.
National Hiring Manager
Ask me about teletherapy....
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply