Location: Westminster, CO
Seeking Registered Nurse for Part-Time 1:1 Position w/ PreK Student | Quick Interview & StartApply
Seeking Registered Nurse for Part-Time 1:1 Position w/ PreK Student | Quick Interview & Start
Sunbelt Staffing is dedicated to placing quality healthcare professionals to their dream jobs! With over 30 years as a business, Sunbelt’s priority is to build lasting relationships with healthcare professionals and school districts to facilitate superior services to students in need.
Now that you know a bit more about us, we are searching for an Registered Nurse in the Aurora, CO area. This is an in-person job opening for the upcoming summer semester to support the school district with medication delegation. The district is also looking for RN's who would like to stay on throughout the school year, but if a nurse would only like to work over the summer it will not impact their job application.
We are looking for a part-time Registered Nurse to work 1:1 with a medically fragile Preschool student. The shift is scheduled for the afternoon and the role will be 20 hours/week. Sunbelt Staffing is currently aiding the school district in finding exceptional qualified candidates and expedite the interview process.
- Colorado Registered Nurse license
- Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to be report to work in-person
- Prior school or pediatric experience is preferred
- CDE is not required, but RN's with Bachelor's Degrees may need to apply for the CDE once hired
- Applicants need to be comfortable going in to schools and able to safely serve students and staff.
Primary Job Duties:
The two students that would need 1:1 assistance are in the Early Childhood Classroom and have similar needs. The nurse must be able to support with these tasks:
- From IEP: Difficult Airway - an anesthesiologist has trouble with facemask ventilation of the upper airway, difficulty with tracheal intubation or both.
- Non-Ambulatory (he is able to crawl)
- He has a walker and a wheelchair
- Seizure disorder
- Uses Diapers
Additional General Job Duties:
- Medication administration, routine treatments and procedures
- Provides support as needed with COVID screening.
- Assists with documentation of immunization compliance and work with the school immunization program team to support compliance rates for students and student safety
- Comply with law regarding suspected child abuse
Please contact Alina Rosales directly at (813)-518-6900 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#rn #schoolnurse #registerednurse #nursing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply