Location: Aurora, CO
Seeking Part-Time Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) | Aurora, COApply
Seeking Part-Time Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA) | Aurora, CO
Are you a bilingual Speech Language Pathologist Assistant near the Aurora, CO area? Are you looking for a part-time position for the upcoming semester? Are you ready to work in a supportive school environment?
Reach out to us!
Sunbelt Staffing is working with a school district near Aurora to find a talented SLPA! This is a part-time position (16 hours per week) and we are actively interviewing!
- Assist individual students and small groups of students through instructional activities designed to remediate the identified communication disability(ies).
- Participate in team planning to meet the communication/education needs of students.
- Prepare, maintain, assemble and return instructional materials and operate instructional media for identified students.
- Work collaboratively with the certificated staff to identify, prepare and operate instructional media for identified students.
- Collect and organize data and information for identified students.
- Collaborate` in designing schedules, charts, and rosters for students being served.
- Records grades, progress notes, and information for students being served.
- Maintain files consistent with the standards set by Speech Language Pathologist.
- Prepare, distribute, and collect forms needed by certificated staff for identified students.
- Attend Individual Education Plan (I.E.P.) meetings and other pertinent meetings for identified students as determined by supervising SLP.
- Participate in professional growth opportunities as agreed upon among the Speech Language Pathologist Assistant, the Speech Language Pathologist and the Director of Special Programs.
- MUST have an SLPA authorization
- CO CDE authorization
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Candidates must be able to be onsite - the school is currently utilizing a hybrid schedule
- SLPAs with experience working in schools are preferred
The school district is hoping to interview candidates as soon as possible. Please send your information to the contact below to be considered for an interview and learn more about the position:
Alina Rosales // (813)-518-6900 // firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also schedule a time to speak with Alina at: https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt
#slpa #speechlanguagepathologist #slp #newyear
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply