Location: Bellevue, WA
Seeking Licensed Practical Nurse for School-Based Job Opening | Bellevue, WAApply
Seeking Licensed Practical Nurse for School-Based Job Opening | Bellevue, WA
Sunbelt Staffing and school district in the Renton, Washington area are teaming up to find a talented Licensed Practical Nurse! This is a full-time, on-site position. We are looking for a candidate to start the position within the next few weeks.
This position is for an LPN to work with one of their elementary schools. The school has students from grades K-5th. This position will run through the end of the current school year.
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Monitor students for illnesses
- Attend to student who need scheduled medication and insulin doses
- Assume a role in vision, hearing, and scoliosis screenings.
- Assume a role in student immunizations and compliance according to immunization law.
- Administer first aid, medication, and specialized treatment under direction for the purpose of providing appropriate care for ill, medically fragile, and/or injured children according to District policy and procedures.
- Assist Lead Nurse as may be required for the purpose of supporting them in completion of their work activities.
- Active Washington LPN license
- Prior pediatric experience is required
- Prior school experience is preferred
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to email@example.com and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#RN #schoolnurse #nursing #jobsearch
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply