Location: Naperville, IL
Seeking Licensed Practical Nurse for 1:1 School-Based Role | Short-Term 6-Week ContractApply
Seeking Licensed Practical Nurse for 1:1 School-Based Role | Short-Term 6-Week Contract
Sunbelt Staffing is dedicated to placing quality healthcare professionals to their dream jobs! With over 30 years as a business, Sunbelt’s priority is to build lasting relationships with healthcare professionals and school districts to facilitate superior services to students in need.
Sunbelt Staffing and a school district in the Naperville area! We are looking for a reliable and patient Licensed Practical Nurse to join the school district for a short-term contract. This position is 35 hours per week for the 6-week contract. We are looking for a nurse who can begin the position as soon as they have completed the credentialing process.
The nurse will work with a female, non-verbal, ambulatory 15-year old student with significant seizure disorder. Duties will include:
- Traveling with the student from home to school.
- Providing any classroom assistance that is needed.
- Student takes nasal versed for seizures over 3 minutes.
- Other responsibilities may include:
- When LPN is not working one-on-one with the student, they may assist the health staff with normal school nursing duties such as medication administration, immunization records, etc.
- Ability to be onsite
- Active Illinois LPN license
- Experience working with children or in a school is strongly preferred
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#1on1 #nursing #schoolnurse #lpn #nursing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply