Location: Malibu, CA
Seeking Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist (CCC's or CFY) | Current School Year | Malibu, CAApply
Seeking Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist (CCC's or CFY) | Current School Year | Malibu, CA
Sunbelt Staffing is currently interviewing applicants for a full-time job opening! A school district in the Malibu, CA area is seeking a talented Speech Pathologist to work with their students with special needs for this school year. Candidates will ideally have previous school experience and have worked with English Language Learners.
The school district is currently servicing students remotely, but may be back onsite before the school year ends. The SLP will be working with 6-8th graders with mild to moderate disabilities. The district has a high population of Spanish speaking students.
- Direct speech/language teletherapy
- Evaluations and assessments
- Write IEPs
- Consult services as needed
- Work with students in strengthening speech, language, and articulation skills
- Develop and implement Individualized Educational Plans (IEPs) for short- and long-term goals
- Create engaging activities to further speech and language skills
- Frequent communication with other therapists and teachers, as well as parents, to ensure progress of students
- ASHA Certified
- California SLP License/CTC
- Previous school or pediatric experience is strongly preferred
- Previous experience with ELLs is preferred
- Excellent communication and time management skills
The school district is hoping to interview candidates as soon as possible. Please send your information to the contact below to be considered for an interview and learn more about the position:
Alina Rosales // (813)-518-6900 // email@example.com
You can also schedule a time to speak with Alina at: https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt
We also have an integrative teletherapy platform for healthcare professionals who would like to provide virtual, remote, or work-from-home services. Reach out or apply today to join our team and find #whereyoushine!
#slp #speechpathologist #pediatric
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply