Location: Peach Springs, AZ
SEEKING: Full-Time Special Education Teacher in the Peach Springs, AZ AreaApply
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking a full-time Special Education teacher needed for a contract job in the Peach Springs, AZ area.
This full-time Special Education teaching job daily duties consist of:
- Working with a caseload of about 25 students
- Working with students who have mild to moderate disabilities
- Designing Individualized Educational Plans (IEPs)
- Setting learning goals for each student, assessing their progress, and recording their evaluations
- Collaborating with parents and school staff
This full-time Special Education teaching position requires:
- An Arizona Special Education teaching license
- English Language Arts (ELA) Certification
- The ability to work with students in grades 6-12
- Full-time availability Monday-Thursday
If interested in this full-time Special Education teaching contract job in the Peach Springs, AZ area, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call (813) 774-5082 to discuss the job further.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply