Location: Seattle, WA
Seattle, WA School District RN Full Time Immediate HireApply
An RN is needed for a full time, looking to have an immediate hire, school job opportunity at a High School within a school district in the Seattle WA, WI area.
- Direct nursing care for the health and illness needs of students by ensuring adherence to policies and procedures.
- Emergency nursing services as well as daily skilled nursing procedures, medication administration, and health education.
- Assessment of healthcare needs of children and provision of health accommodations to reduce barriers to learning.
- RN Contractors will be required to intake students and develop a plan of care, and perform work similar to the district hired RN’s including completing Individual Education Plans (“IEP”s) and 504s, with emergency care plans.
- Counseling to students and families regarding health concerns.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing
- RN license for state of WI
- At least 1 year of previous pediatric experience
- Must have worked as an RN in the past 2 years
***We are looking to fill this school need urgently***
For immediate consideration, please send your updated resume to our hiring manager, Stephanie.Wattie@SunbeltStaffing.com.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply