Location: Grantville, GA
School Speech-Language PathologistApply
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking School-based Speech-Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP) for anticipated vacancies for the upcoming school year.
The SLP will provide support to students with mild to moderate speech and language disorders.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students' needs
- Develop IEP goals and implement direct therapy
- Monitor and track students' progress
- Attend IEP meetings and complete reports
- Travel if/as needed to assigned schools
- Adapt to students' needs
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Employment Type: Full-time Contract or Part-time Contract
- Ga SLP License
- GaPSC Credential (required)
Send resumes to Hiring Manager, Brendan Schuman at Brendan.Schuman@SunbeltStaffing.com or call Brendan Schuman at (813) 261-2703 for any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply