Location: Spokane, WA
School Speech Language Pathologist WA-based Virtual Teletherapy JobApply
Sunbelt Staffing is currently interviewing candidates for a virtual Speech Language Pathologist remote teletherapy job with a school district in Washington state to assist with a mild-moderate caseload.
- Delivering direct therapy
- Conducting virtual assessments
- Working on IEPs and meeting with parents and staff about IEP goals and progress
- WA SLP License and ESA certificate required
- A minimum of two years of school-based experience required
To apply for the Virtual School Speech Language Pathologist job, please apply here and email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply