Location: College Station, TX
School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job near College Station, TXApply
A local school district near College Station, TX has an opening for an experienced Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). This position will be working with students’ grades K-8 for the upcoming school year.
- Work with elementary or middle school age students, preferences considered
- Engage with a variety of general and special education students with mild to moderate diagnoses
- Provide direct therapy sessions, develop appropriate IEP goals, and attend IEP meetings
- May include SLPA supervising
- Active TX Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) License (Required)
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology (Required)
- 2+ Years of School Experience (Preferred)
- IEP Experience (Preferred)
Reach out below for more information regarding this Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job near College Station, TX.
If interested, please send an email with your resume to [email protected] or contact via phone at (813) 219-1057.
National Account Executive – Sunbelt
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply