Location: Indianapolis, IN
School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) | Indianapolis IN | Full-time & Part-time Job Opportunities
We are currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist for a job with a school district near Indianapolis IN. Full-time and Part-time job opportunities available.
The Speech Pathologist will perform screenings, assess condition, and design therapy and treatment plans to help students develop necessary speech skills.
To succeed in this job, you need be able to develop and be flexible with treatment plans to best suit the individual needs of the student population. While working with children you need to be caring, adaptable, patient, and resourceful.
Speech Language Pathologist Job Responsibilities:
- Diagnosing, treating, and preventing speech, language, and swallowing disorders.
- Creating treatment and therapy plans to suit the individualized needs of a diverse population of students.
- Performing screenings to detect voice or speech disorders.
- Educating students and family members about speech disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events.
- Keeping detailed records relating to student conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress.
- Regular meetings with teachers, students, and parents/guardians.
Speech Language Pathologist Job Requirements:
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology (or related field)
- Valid IN state license or certification.
- Ability to commute to school(s) near Indianapolis IN
- Experience with Pediatrics (schools are a plus)
- Strong understanding of speech-related conditions, causes, and treatments.
- Excellent coaching and verbal and written communication skills.
- Attentive and caring with the ability to develop individualized education plans (IEPs)
- IN Teacher's certification
For immediate consideration for the Speech Language Pathologist job near Indianapolis IL, please send resume to email@example.com or call 813.792.3426.
Veronica Gaucher | National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled