Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) - Full Time Job Opening near Saratoga Springs, NY - SLP
A local school district is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) for a position that is now available starting this current school year in Saratoga Springs, NY. We are considering Full-Time and Part-Time.
Responsibilities include writing IEP’s, progress reports, and providing group and individual therapy services to students K-12th grades. The district is looking for a self-starter, with excellent time management skills.
- Full-time Contract, 37.5 hours/week, Full School Year
- Active NY SLP state license
- NY DOE certification
- Must have CCC.
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Previous IEP experience
- Previous school experience is preferred, pediatrics experience is required
Apply Now: To be considered for this School Speech Therapist opportunity near Saratoga Springs, NY, send your updated resume directly to Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
If you have any questions about this job, or any other opportunities, you can call Cassandra directly at (813) 261-2257.
Sunbelt Staffing provides the tools and support you need to succeed as an educational professional. We understand that you are an individual and deserve to be treated that way. We tailor your assignment to fit your needs and wants including location, school type, assignment length, pay, and benefits. As a part of the Sunbelt team you will have a wide range of rewards and perks available to you including:
- Competitive hourly pay (W-2)
- Comprehensive insurance including: medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability for Full-time employees
- Continuing Education funds
- Diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
- Relocation assistance
- Matching 401(k) retirement
- Strong support and mentorship
- Supportive Educational Resources team to support you both professionally and personally during your career
Feel free to call Cassandra with any questions about becoming a Sunbelt Staffing Contract Employee.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled