Location: Saginaw, MI
School Speech Language Pathologist Position | Quick Interview and Hire | Grades K-5Apply
School Speech Language Pathologist Position | Quick Interview and Hire | Grades K-5
Sunbelt Staffing is searching for a skilled Speech Pathologist to team up with a school district in the Saginaw, MI area! We are searching for a qualified candidate who is able to be onsite.
- K-5th Grade Caseload
- Current school year
- Primarily evaluations and direct services to students
- Diagnosing, treating, and preventing speech, language, and swallowing disorders
- Educating students and family members about speech disorders and causes, including disabilities and traumatic events
- Keeping detailed records relating to student conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress
- Reporting progress and status to appropriate parties, which may include family members, teachers, or medical professionals
- Master’s degree in Speech-language Pathology and ASHA CCC's
- Michigan SLP license
- Two or more years’ experience working directly with elementary students with communication or developmental delays and their families is preferred, but all applicants will be considered.
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to email@example.com and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#speechandlanguage #hiring #slp #pediatrics
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply