Location: Elgin, IL
School Speech Language Pathologist or Assistant (SLP CCC, SLP CF, or SLPA)Apply
A local school district is scheduling interviews for a Speech Language Pathology position in the Elgin IL area. They are able to consider SLPs with their CCCs, clinical fellows, and SLPAs.
The district has multiple positions available. Caseloads will be assigned based on candidate's preference, location, and experience.
Required: Illinois SLP license (and Professional Educator License) or SLPA license
Speech Language Pathologist Job Skills:
- Examine and plan services
- Provide services for students with speech disorders
- Communicate with parents and staff
- Instruct speech handicapped students in the development of desirable speech habits
- Develop IEPs and maintain records
- Attend meetings
- Evaluate and provide individual student progress
Interested in this Speech and Language Pathologist (SLP) job? For immediate consideration for this job or any others, please apply or email:
Jessica Sadler, National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply