Location: Minnetonka, MN
School Speech Language Pathologist High School Job- Minnetonka, MN AreaApply
Sunbelt Staffing is currently working with a school district school near Minnetonka, MN who is hiring a motivated Speech Language Pathologist for the remainder of the school year. The caseload for this Speech Language Pathologist will be mostly high school and transition students with mild to moderate diagnosis.
- Provide direct therapy
- Servicing students ages 14-21
- Full time (35 hours per week)
- Mild to moderate diagnoses
- Administer assessments and IEP's
- Active SLP MN Licensure
- School certification
- AAC and Pediatric experience
- Comfortable working with high school students
For questions or immediate consideration, send your resume via email to Erica.Corey@sunbeltstaffing.com or reach out to 813-448-1641 for questions.
National Hiring Manager
813-448-1641 | Erica.Corey@Sunbeltstaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply