Location: St Paul, MN
School Speech Language Pathologist - Full TimeApply
We are currently conducting interviews for a school-based Speech Language Pathologist position for the current school year.
Job: Speech Language Pathologist
Location: St Paul MN area
Job Contact: Jessica Sadler
- Full time
- Will also consider part time candidates
- 7-12th grade caseload
- Full school year
- Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Minnesota Department of Education SLP License
- Previous school or pediatric experience preferred
- Competitive weekly pay which includes direct and indirect services
- Medical, dental, and vision plans available
- 401(k) retirement plan
- And more!
To Apply: Submit resume to [email protected]
For more information or to learn about other school-based opportunities with Sunbelt Staffing, please email [email protected]
*We also offer fully remote teletherapy opportunities - email me to find out more!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply