Location: Philadelphia, PA
School Speech Language Pathologist - 100% Virtual Teletherapy PositionApply
A school district in Pennsylvania is interviewing qualified candidates for a fully remote Speech Language Pathologist position.
Clinical and technical teletherapy training, virtual therapy and assessment materials, and clinical support will be provided throughout the assignment. You will also have access to a toolkit that includes assessment and therapy materials as well as a Zoom membership and scheduling tool.
- Provide teletherapy services as specified on IEP
- Work remotely with diagnostic staff and classroom teachers
- Full time
- Will also consider qualified part time applicants
- K-12th grade caseload
- Direct and indirect service time will be compensated at the same hourly rate
- Masters Degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Pennsylvania SLP License
- Pennsylvania Department of Education License
- Previous school-based experience
- ASHA CCCs
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply