Location: Holt, MI
School Social Worker Needed Immediately ~ Holt, MI area ~ Part Time Job OpeningApply
For the remainder of the school year and possibly longer, a school district near Holt, MI is in need of a School Social Worker to provide services to their students, part-time. This job will involve working on-site at the school for 4 days per week. The Special Education Director is eager to hire immediately, and is flexible on the certification requirements.
Job Requirement (any of the listed certifications below):
- Licensed Master’s level Social Worker OR
- Licensed Master’s level Professional Counselor OR
- Licensed Master’s level Psychologist
- Starting ASAP through end of school year (June 18th)
- Approx. 28 hours per week; Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday with Wednesdays off
- Standard school calendar dates and times
If you are interested in this job opportunity and would like to be considered for the position immediately, please apply here or send a copy of your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. I also accept calls and texts to (813)448-1418. The Director would like to schedule interviews this week and next, so act fast! I look forward to connecting with you soon.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply