Location: Fenton, MI
School Social Worker near Fenton, MI Full-Time JobApply
School Social Worker near Fenton, MI – Full-Time Job
Sunbelt Staffing is searching for three full-time school social workers close to Fenton, MI to work the upcoming school year. Candidates will be working with elementary school students.
Social worker job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Promoting general welfare of students
• Working with outside agencies to support families
• Offering mentoring and suggestions for school staff
• Developing, providing, and implementing crisis intervention strategies to promote student success
• Developing healthy coping skills for students in difficult situations
• Other duties as assigned
• 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
• Students K-12
• MI SSW license with 310 letter
We highly encourage you to apply for one of these full-time school social worker jobs in the Fenton, MI area. For further inquiries or to submit a resume, please contact Alicia Crider at [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply