Location: Southfield, MI
School Social Worker - Middle SchoolApply
Full Time opening for a School Social Worker near Southfield, MI
Sunbelt is currently seeking an experienced School Social Worker for a full time, onsite position working with middle school students. This position is for the entire school year and is located in the Southfield area.
- Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- Middle school caseload
- Implement behavior plans, facilitate IEP meetings, other 1:1 and general duties as needed
- Promote the general well being of students
- Develop and provide crisis intervention strategies to improve student success
- Multi Tiered Systems of Support
- Actively licensed MI School Social worker with SSW 310
- Ability to develop creative solutions to challenging situations
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Full time availability for the entire school year
- Comfortable commuting near Southfield, MI
If this position is a good fit for you, send your resume to the email below or apply here today. Please do not hesitate to call with any questions.
If this opportunity doesn't fit your needs at this time, please reach out to me and I would be happy to explore other possible options for you- including virtual positions!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply