Location: Lost Creek, TX
School Social Worker Job Near Lost Creek, TXApply
I am excited to partner with a school district near Lost Creek, TX to help them find a full-time School Social Worker until the end of this school year.
Job Requirements for School Social Worker:
- Master’s Degree and active LPC, LMFT or LCSW.
- Minimum of five (5) years of successful related experience, including three (3) years of counseling.
- Must live in the Lost Creek, TX area.
Job Responsibilities for School Social Worker:
- Complete assessment procedures and collect data as indicated to evaluate whether students are eligible for counseling as a related service.
- Prepare and complete counseling as a related service evaluation reports to assist ARD Committees in determining appreciate programming for students.
- Provide individual or group counseling to students determined eligible for counseling as a related service, per each assigned student’s IEP.
If you are ready to take the next steps towards applying for this job in the Lost Creek, TX area, please send your resume to Alexis Novales at Alexis.Novales@sunbeltstaffing.com or call (813) 792-3441.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply