Location: Bluff Springs, TX
School Social Worker Job Near Bluff Springs, TXApply
I am excited to partner with a school district near Bluff Springs, TX to help them find a full-time School Social Worker until the end of this school year.
Job Requirements for School Social Worker:
- Master’s Degree and active LPC, LMFT or LCSW.
- Minimum of five (5) years of successful related experience, including three (3) years of counseling.
- Must live in the Bluff Springs, TX area.
Job Responsibilities for School Social Worker:
- Consult with parents, students, school staff and private providers as needed to obtain relevant information related to the students’ educational progress.
- Advise families of mental health resources within the community.
- Dedicated to providing an exceptional customer experience for all AISD stakeholders with intentional and professional practices that promote a culture of respect and focus on achieving equitable outcomes.
If you are ready to take the next steps towards applying for this job in the Bluff Springs, TX area, please send your resume to Alexis Novales at Alexis.Novales@sunbeltstaffing.com or call (813) 792-3441.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply