Location: Sterling Heights, MI
School Social Worker Full Time Job near Sterling Heights, MIApply
Sterling Heights, MI- School Social Workers are needed the school year. This onsite position working with students with disabilities. The job consist of communicating with staff and assisting children. The candidate selected must be able to participate in providing IEPs and attending Parent-Teacher conferences.
School Social Worker Details:
- Full-Time: Weekly Pay : 37.5 hours a week
- Middle School Caseload
- Assist teachers with student needs
- Communicate with all Teachers and Staff
- IEP experience
- Intervention plans, set goals, and provide encouragement
School Social Worker Requirements:
- MI School Social Worker License
For Consideration, apply now to the Full-Time School Social Worker Job near Sterling Heights, MI. Call for details about the job.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply