Location: Splendora, TX
School SLP - Medicaid Experience PreferredApply
We need a flexible and passionate SLP for this job in Splendora, Texas.
- Full time
- Entire upcoming school year
- Grades PreK-12th
- ARDs, Assessments, therapy, and Medicaid
- Caseload needs are a wide variety, from mild- severe
- You will be expected to intervene proactively to serve a preventative role, assess students, intervene in appropriate moments, design treatment plans, administer therapy, collect and analyze data of progress, and adjust accordingly.
- Texas SLP license
- Must be onsite
- Pediatric and Special Needs experience highly preferred
If interested, do not hesitate to contact me at 813-792-3437 or firstname.lastname@example.org
***Ask me about teletherapy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply