Location: Clinton, MD
School SLP Job Opening - Clinton, Maryland
Clinton, Maryland: We are partnering with a school district near the Clinton area in Maryland to hire a Speech Language Pathologist for this school year. This job opening will have the SLP working 37.5 hours per week throughout the school year, providing services to students ranging from K-12th grade. At this time, we are also accepting part-time applicants with appropriate experience for this job opening.
- Conduct evaluations and assessments
- Provide individual and group therapy
- Participate in IEP meetings
- Document student progress
Requirements for this job opening:
- Maryland SLP license must be active
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Previous experience working in a school as an SLP
To schedule an interview for this Clinton area SLP job opening, apply to this posting and email your resume to email@example.com.
In addition to on-site positions, we have a number of full-time, part-time and short-term assignments via teletherapy, all over the country. Feel free to reach out to me if you are interested in discussing our teletherapy opportunities!
National Hiring Manager - Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled