Location: Frederick, MD
School SLP Job - Frederick, MD
Frederick, MD: Sunbelt is working with a school dsitrict just north of Frederick, MD to hire a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). In order to be considered for this job, all candidates must have an active SLP license in the state of MD and previous experience working with school-aged children. At this time, we are accepting SLP-CCC and Clinical Fellow applicants. This will be a full school year job.
- Work with the IEP team to determine treatment goals
- Conduct initial and re-evaluations
- Provide push-in and pull-out therapy in both individual and group settings
- Monitor student progress and report out to parents
- 35 hours per week
- Following the school calendar and bell schedule
Qualified SLPs in the Frederick area can apply to this posting and send a resume to email@example.com for an interview slot.
In addition to on-site positions, we have a number of full-time, part-time and short-term assignments via teletherapy, all over the country. Feel free to reach out to me if you are interested in discussing our teletherapy SLP opportunities!
National Hiring Manager - Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled