Location: Valley Center, CA
School SLP: Evaluations, Direct Therapy, IEPs | CF's and CCC'sApply
A school district near Valley Center is interviewing all qualified Speech Language Pathologists to provide therapy to students onsite for this current school year.
- California Speech Language Pathologist License
- 35 hours/week
- Maintain accurate records regarding student needs and progress
- Develop, write, and help implement IEPs.
- Perform clinical functions such as: screens, evaluations, development of treatment plans, and delivery of treatment in accordance with policies and procedures
- Communicate regularly with parents and faculty regarding treatment plans and therapy goals
To learn more about this please send all resumes to our hiring manager [email protected] or apply within. Virtual positions available, inquire within.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply