Location: Aurora, IL
School Registered Nurse (RN) Open Position - Full-Time - Aurora, IllinoisApply
School Registered Nurse (RN) Open Position - Full-Time - Aurora, Illinois
Sunbelt Staffing and an Aurora school district are teaming up to find a skilled Registered Nurse! This is a full-time, on-site position.
This position is for a floating Registered Nurse. The RN could report to any school site within the district. The schedule is typically provided week to week. Most of the time the RN will be at 1 school site for multiple days in a row.
- Full-time (40 hours per week)
- Monitor students for illnesses
- Attend to student who need scheduled medication and insulin doses
- Assume a role in vision, hearing, and scoliosis screenings.
- Assume a role in student immunizations and compliance according to immunization law.
- Administer first aid, medication, and specialized treatment under direction for the purpose of providing appropriate care for ill, medically fragile, and/or injured children according to District policy and procedures.
- Assist ESA Nurse as may be required for the purpose of supporting them in completion of their work activities.
- Active Illinois RN license
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable).
- Prior school experience is preferred
Please contact Alina Rosales directly at (813)-518-6900 and/or email@example.com if you are interested in this position in the area. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#RN #schoolnurse #nursing #jobsearch
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply