Location: Martinez, CA
School Registered Nurse 1:1 Job Opening - Martinez, CA AreaApply
We are currently interviewing Registered Nurses who are interested in working 1:1 with a 19-year-old student in their school setting. This is a full-time and full school year job opening. The Registered Nurse will need to ride the bus to and from school with the student, watch her for seizures, and help with feedings.
- 37 Hours per week
- Entire school year
- 19-Year-old student
- Rise the bus to and from school with the student
- CA RN license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Nurse job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.email@example.com or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply