Location: Chicago, IL
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking a full-time School Psychologist for an anticipated vacancy for the upcoming school year in the greater Chicago area.
The School Psychologist will be responsible for:
- Conducting assessments and evaluations for K-12 students
- Report findings to IEP team and make appropriate referrals
- Provide intervention services as needed to students
- Case management (as needed) for students on caseload
- Travel to assigned locations to service students
- Adapt to students' needs
Schedule: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours per week)
Employment Type: Full-time Contract
- Masters Degree in School Psychology, or similar
- ISBE Professional Educator Licensure in School Psychology
- Previous experience preferred
Send resumes to Hiring Manager, Brendan Schuman at Brendan.Schuman@SunbeltStaffing.com or call Brendan Schuman at (813) 261-2703 for any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply