Location: Norfolk, MA
School Psychologist - temporaryApply
Sunbelt is looking for a Licensed School Psychologist to work with a district for the extension period of a maternity leave. This job is located near Norfolk, Massachusetts and will last until February 17th, 2023. Lastly, it is a hybrid position (onsite and remote).
- Full time: Approx. 40 hours per week
- Hybrid position (onsite and remote)
- K-12th grade caseload
- Various types of disabilities
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Licensed in the state of Massachusetts
- Master's from an accredited university
- Weekly pay
- Optional medical insurance
- Vision and dental coverage
- 401k Plan
If you meet the qualifications and would like to know more about this hybrid School Psychologist job, please apply below. You can also email your resume directly to [email protected], or call/text (813) 776-0375.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply