Location: Crystal Lake, IL
School Psychologist - Significant NeedsApply
Immediate opening for a School Psychologist near Crystal Lake, IL
Sunbelt is seeking an experienced School Psychologist for an onsite position working with a high school / transition caseload. This position is for the entire school year and is located in the Crystal Lake area.
- 32.5 hours per week
- 8am-2:45pm M,W,TH,F; 8am-4pm T
- Special Education caseload with high school and transition students who have significant needs
- Significant cognitive disabilities, multiple disabilities, autism, hearing and visual impairments, physical/health impairments, communication disorders, sensory and/or behavioral impairments
- Complete evaluations, support behavior plans, collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams, systems support in Special Education program
- Actively licensed IL School Psychologist with PEL
- Full time availability for the upcoming school year
- Comfortable commuting near Crystal Lake, IL
If this position is a good fit for you, send your resume to the email below or apply here today. Please do not hesitate to call with any questions.
If this opportunity doesn't fit your needs at this time, please reach out to me and I would be happy to explore other possible options for you- including virtual positions!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply