Full Job Description
Full-time School Psychologist Job for the New School Year – San Bruno, CA
Sunbelt is working with a school district near San Bruno, CA that is looking to fill a Full-time School Psychologist job for the new school year!
• Hold an active CA school psychologist license
• Previous school experience
• Full-Time hours
• Conduct mostly assessments, evaluations, re-evaluations, assistance with IEP process, standard duties
• Consult with teachers and other staff, standard school duties district wide
• Working with all ages K-12th grades
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is interested in this Full-Time School Psychologist Job near San Bruno, CA, please email your resume directly to [email protected] or give me a call at 813-749-5295 to set up a time to talk about more details. Look forward to connecting!
Jared DeSantolo | National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 749-5295
Sunbelt is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. No question on the website is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant’s consideration for employment on any basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.