Location: Chicago, IL
School Psychologist Remote Job Available | Illinois | 22-23 School YearApply
Teletherapy school Psychologists operate very similarly, if not the same, as in-person Psychologists. Evaluations and assessments of students are always conducted through a live teleconference with a highly-qualified school Psychologist. School Psychologists working remotely meet virtually with parents, teachers, and administrators to keep them updated on students’ progress and comprehensive treatment plans. All involved parties, from teachers to administrators to students are trained on how to operate VocoVision’s easy-to-use teletherapy technology, so student progress is never delayed.
We are looking for an Illinois School Psychologist for next school year.
Remote Job Details:
- Caseload: Pre K-12
- 35 hours per week
- IEPs, direct therapy, assessments and evaluations, etc.
- Clinical & technical support provided from VocoVision
- Access to digital assessments & proprietary VocoVision toolkit
School Psychologist Job Requirements:
- Computer savvy; able to navigate through virtual platforms
- Comfortable with 1099 contract work
- Active school Psychologist license in Illinois
If you are a licensed Illinois School Psychologist and interested in this remote job, please apply below or feel free to call 813-219-1083 with any questions. Please complete both actions as this school is wanting to move quickly.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply