Location: Sacramento, CA
School Psychologist Opening- Sacramento, California
Sacramento, California- Sunbelt is hiring a School Psychologist to work part time in a local school district for the upcoming school year.
Work Hours: 20 hours/week
- The work is primarily initials, annuals and tri-ennial IEPs (assessment, report writing, participating in IEP meetings etc.)
- We have some flexibility in terms of schedule, though one of the two days would need to be a Tuesday or a Thursday (given the schedule on which we hold IEPs).
- We do want someone who can be here in person at least 16 of those hours (pending our staff is here physically in line with our COVID-19 plans).
- There are 2-3 students with direct ERMHS services (counseling) in their IEPs.
School Psychologist Requirements:
- School Psychologist License CA
- Must have PPS
- Previous experience preferred
* Interested in a travel position? We can help with that*
For immediate consideration for the School Psychologist Job, please email your resume and references to email@example.com or for more information call Paige Manjrawala, Hiring Manager, at 813-207-2869
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled