Location: Olympia, WA
School Psychologist | Olympia WA | full-time and part-time job opportunities
Full-time and Part-time job opportunities available for School Psychologists near Olympia, WA. We currently have multiple opportunities available across the district.
School Psychologist Job Description:
- Provides comprehensive assessment services to students with learning and behavioral concerns.
- Identifies prescriptive remedial recommendations to support student growth and development.
- Interprets results of assessments to parents, teachers, and other members of school-based multidisciplinary teams.
- Prepares written reports of evaluation and recommendations.
- Participates as a cooperative member of school-based multidisciplinary teams.
- Provides individual and group counseling activities with students for the purpose of facilitation of personal, social, emotional, and academic growth.
- Supports crisis intervention services to students encountering severe emotional distress.
- Serves as a resource consultant on behavioral management, developmental processes and mental health needs of students.
- Provides in-service training to the community and school personnel regarding psychological services and needs of students.
- Provides information and training sessions to parents regarding cognitive, emotional, and behavioral child development.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to commute to school(s) near Olympia, WA
Minimum qualifications for School Psychologist: In order to be eligible for state certification as a school psychologist and employment in our district, you must have already earned a Masters, Specialist, or Doctorate degree from an accredited school psychology graduate program, and have completed a 1200+ hour internship in school psychology.
Qualified applicants please send resume to email@example.com
For immediate consideration to a School Psychologist job near Olympia, WA, contact Veronica Gaucher, National Hiring Manager, at (813) 792.3426.
Veronica Gaucher | National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled