Location: Homewood, IL
School Psychologist Needed Immediately Near Homewood, IL
I am looking to hire a School Psychologist immediately near the Homewood, IL area. The position will be full time beginning as soon as possible for the complete school year. Details on the position are listed below:
- Psychological services to 4 learning centers
- Students who have learning disabilities, physical impediments, developmental delays, autism, and other health impairments
- Administers standardized and/or supplemental assessments for measuring the intellectual, adaptive, and academic skills and social and emotional development of children and/or determining eligibility for services in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Consults with teams regarding the development and implementation of individualized education plans and 504 plans
- Participates in multi-disciplinary conferences, IEP meetings and 504 meetings and assists in the development of Individualized Educational Plans (IEP) for eligible students.
- Provides recommendations for Behavior Intervention Plans (BIPs) and Functional Behavioral Assessments (FBAs) and consults with appropriate staff members to ensure the successful implementation of the BIPs.
- State of Illinois Professional Educator’s License
- School Psychologist PreK-21 Endorsement/qualification
- Bilingual Spanish proficiency a plus
We are scheduling interviews for this position immediately. If you are interested in this Full-School Psychologist position near the Homewood, IL area, please send an updated resume to email@example.com or contact me directly at 813-792-3443.
National Hiring Manger
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled