Location: Bethel, MN
School Psychologist Needed Immediately - Bethel, MN
I am actively reviewing resumes to hold interviews for a Full Time School Psychologist near the Bethel, MN area. We are actively interviewing this week for this Full Time School Psychologist for the 2019-2020 school working 35 hours per week. The candidate selected for this School Psychologist job will have the following caseload responsibilities:
- Providing psychological services to a Middle School campus
- Ability to work with students with mild to moderate disabilities
- Ability to work individually or in groups
- Help students deal with behavioral issues, learning difficulties, emotional problem and other areas of concern
- Help students process all areas of their problems
- Helps students develop goals and action plans
The requirements for this Full Time School Psychologist you must have an active Minnesota School Psychologist license and school-based experience.
To gain immediate consideration for this Full-Time School Psychologist position in the Bethel, MN area please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me directly at 813-792-3443.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled