Location: Auburn , CA
School Psychologist - Maternity Leave Coverage - Full TimeApply
A school district in Auburn, CA is seeking a Licensed School Psychologist to cover a Maternity Leave until March of 2023. The School Psychologist will work with other school professionals for the purpose of providing the supports necessary for students to succeed. There are two highschools that require support from the School Psychologist.
School Psychologist Job Details:
- Highschool 1: 650 students total
- Highschool 2: 165 students total
- The school hours are from 8am-4pm and the days/schedule is flexible based on student's needs and School Psychologist availability.
- Provide direct and group assessments/evaluations
School Psychologist Job Qualifications:
- California School Psychologist License
- Weekly pay
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
The district located in Auburn, CA is currently interviewing Licensed School Psychologist for their high school campuses . If interested, please apply and attach your resume.
We recommend all applicant who are licensed as a School Psychologist in California to apply. If you are unsure if you qualify or have questions please reach out to the hiring manager at [email protected]| 813-688-9170
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply