Location: St. John, IN
School Psychologist job - St. John, INApply
Full Time opening for a School Psychologist job near St. John, IN
Currently seeking an experienced School Psychologist for a full time, onsite position working with a mild-moderate K-12 caseload. This position is for next school year and is located near St. John, IN.
- Full time, onsite 8am-4pm Mon-Fri
- Mild-moderate caseload of K-12 students
- Complete assessments and observations, write reports, present findings at IEP meetings
- Actively licensed IN School Psychologist
- Masters Degree or higher in School Psychology
- Must have completed NASP approved program
- Full time availability for the upcoming school year
- Comfortable commuting near St. John, IN
If this position is a good fit for you, send your resume to the email below or apply here today. Please do not hesitate to call with any questions.
If this opportunity doesn't fit your needs at this time, please reach out to me and I would be happy to explore other possible options for you- including virtual positions!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply